Transparent for your blog’s pleasure.
Scultped model of the Spirited Away Bathhouse.
This is an automatic reblog.
Is that the terrifying staircase to the boiler room I see?
Forever reblog…Life is so much more than just school/high school, life gets better after the school years. Life WILL get better and you should be alive to live it.
Most people say that it’s ridiculous to say that the Harry Potter books saved lives, but read this and you’ll change your perspective. Evanna Lynch, who plays Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter, once wrote to J.K. Rowling begging for at least a tiny role in one of the films. At the time she was young and was dying due to her anorexia. She mentioned it to J.K. and begged to have one part in the film before it was too late. J.K. Rowling responded with a deal: she’d give her a part if she got better. Evanna got better and never returned to her anorexia.
Reblog every time because 1. It’s fucking awesome. 2. She’s fucking gorgeous. and 3. Books save lives.
Even if you’re not in the fandom… ;_;
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
all the feels ever
all my feels….
Ok so the girl on the left in this photo with me, was in a coma for the last several weeks on a failed suicide attempt. A few days ago she woke up. She has no memory of herself what so ever. She does not even know her own name. One of her ex’s really fucked her up mentally by cheating on her and constantly attacking her verbally after they broke up has found out that she has just woke up. I have no idea how to contact her so here is my attempt. He wants to try to repeat what he did to her now that she has no memory of the past. I want to get the word out somehow maybe she has a friend with a tumblr. I was a terrible friend to her so I want to make it up to her. Share this photo so the word gets out to this girl’s family warning them about what he is going to try to do again to this girl. He is one of the reasons on her multiple suicide attempts and he treats her like she isn’t human. So please maybe someone she knows will see this and warn her. So share this photo everywhere and maybe it will find its way towards her.
NOT ENOUGH NOTES
if you my followers don’t reblog this i will be disappointed in you
thats so horrible why would he try to go and fuck her up again? i will reblog this. for her sake.
COME ONE PEOPLE YOULL REBLOG A PICTURE OF A GIRL WITH BARELY ANY CLOTHES ON BUT NOT THIS!
And now we have come full circle.
How high are you guys
IT JUST GOT A 1000000000000000000xBETTER
everytime i see this post it just gets more epic.
This is a picture of my brother and I, I know it’s not quality but I’d like to share something that bothers me so much. The other day, I had permission to go in his room to use his laptop, and I needed a pen, so I opened his drawer. I came a across 4 different journals. The first two didn’t worry me to much, but the third one was his diary, where I read a lot more than I should of. And the last one was filled with suicide letters. Yeah, sure, he put me through a lot growing up, but he went through much more than he should of. I mean, he was mean, but I look up to him, I love him. When he was a kid, my sister was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder. He was deprived of a lot of attention that kids need. So he never really felt complete, or even loved. He got bullied for being a ginger, and for being ugly. I don’t find him ugly. He’s a great person one on one.He’s been really nice to me, and he never really had a girlfriend, he always got his heart broken. his letters we’re basically saying that he’s a failure because that “first fucking buzz” and all the alcohol and drugs, the fact that he can’t get a job. my parents are really hard on him, too. No one really knows how he feels but me. He thinks no one cares and maybe if this gets enough notes to show you guys care, I might show him and tell him that all these people would care if he’s gone. It would mean a lot to me.
reblogging this over and over again okay